HIGH PROTEIN CHIA SEED PUDDING
- 2 cups milk of choice (we like unsweetened vanilla almond, or low-fat coconut)
- ½ cup chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 - 2 scoops Pro Recovery of choice
- Mix all ingredients in a container with lid, or a large mason jar.
- Shake until combined.
- Leave in the fridge overnight so chia seeds can gel into pudding consistency.
- For a smoother consistency, place all ingredients in a blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Optional: top with your favourite fruit or a little maple syrup.