JAKTLETE RECIPE - EMMA’S PEANUT BUTTER PANCAKES
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- dash of sea salt (or Pink Himalayan salt)
- 2 cups uncooked old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 scoops Peanut Butter Chocolate Pro Recovery
- 4 cups mixed berries
Servings: 2-4 depending on how hungry you are
- In a large bowl, mix together oats, Pro Recovery protein powder, baking powder, cinnamon, and sea salt.
- In another bowl, mash bananas with a fork.
- Add in almond milk, vanilla, and eggs to the bowl with the banana, and mix until combined.
- Add the banana mixture to the dry ingredients and stir until no dry clumps remain (avoid overmixing).
- Cook in a non-stick pan over medium heat, flipping after 2-4 minutes (or until small bubbles appear on the surface).
- Top with berries and enjoy!