Work with the best in the supplements industry; we're looking for folks as passionate as we are about health.
Territory Manager – USA
JAKTRX Inc, manufacturer of nutritional supplements is seeking a Territory Account Manager for several regions. This position is responsible for the overall sales of an established group of customers and for management of the daily operations of Affiliate sales in your territory. The position will also seek, maintain and service new avenues of business.
- Expand and service new customer base, focus on servicing existing and hunting new affiliates. Coordinate/manage all aspects of new product launches with the customer base.
- Manage the diverse customer base with diplomacy and tact using exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Issue, review and discuss forecasts, sales projections, quotations and sales orders with the customer base and internal management and address any inconsistencies or challenges. In some cases, this will require negotiation and making special arrangements as necessary.
- Maintain detailed physical and electronic records including inventory reports, estimates, price quotes, correspondence, and other sales related files.
- Product sampling, demos, trade shows and events as requested. Minimum 4 Per month.
- Must be a part of the CrossFit community. A thorough understanding of:
- Prior work experience in the supplement industry is an asset, but not required.
- Proven account management abilities. Excels at managing customer projects from start to finish with the self-confidence to coordinate duties of internal departments to achieve desired objectives.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills. Must be able to manage customer expectations and balance those expectations with company requirements. Needs to be capable of using clear judgment in a challenging environment and conveying clear communication with tact and diplomacy.
- Necessary skills include excellent attention to detail, strong administrative skills, and ability to multi-task and prioritize. Must be able to identify high priority tasks and convey sense of urgency when required.
- Must be highly organized and able to meet deadlines consistently. Time management skills are essential.
- Must be highly capable of critical thinking, analysis and strategic action with the ability to think outside the box and develop creative solutions to problems.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Territory Manager” in the title.
JAKTRX offers competitive compensation based on performance, expenses, and a chance to get on board with one of the fastest growing and respected supplement companies in North America.